All sales of art and other merchandise are final. However, South Bay Art, Inc. will accept for quality or shipping problem reasons. A Return Merchandise Authorization (herein referred to as "RMA") is required for all returns and exchanges. Packages with no RMA will be refused.
All Sales of South Bay Art are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- South Bay Art will accept authorized returns on unopened merchandise for 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund on the merchandise only. Shipping costs or any other costs incurred to receive the merchandise will not be refunded. Customer is responsible for paying any shipping or packaging costs of returning the product to us in its original condition.
- IN ORDER TO RETURN MERCHANDISE, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS SET FORTH BELOW. Packages with no RMA will be refused.
- We will refund all merchandise that was defectively manufactured, only if there is a demonstrate-able defect of manufacture. If you believe your merchandise was defectively manufactured, please call or email to inform us and to receive an RMA number. If it is determined that your merchandise is defective, you will be credited for the full amount of merchandise and shipping costs. Please note that no credit will be issued until the defective merchandise has been returned.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN
After reading the above, if you believe you qualify for a return YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY:
1. Go Support Center and submit a ticket to our RMA Department
You will need the following items to submit a ticket:
a. If you believe you have defective merchandise, take digital pictures of your defect.
b. Invoice Number and Date
c. Product Description, sizes and quantities purchased
d. Amount you paid for these products
You should receive a response back within a few hours, although this process could take from 24-48 hours. YOU MAY CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR RMA REQUEST AT ANY TIME BY REVIEWING YOUR TICKET ONLINE. If it has not been 48 hours PLEASE DO NOT CALL US TO CHECK ON YOUR RMA STATUS.
Once you have been given an RMA number: YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY:
- Write the RMA number on the outside of your return box (not on your original packaging!!)
- Include a copy of your RMA Request Form in a plastic slip on the outside of your return box
- You must send your product to this address:
RMA # (Insert your RMA number here)
South Bay Art, Inc.
201 Nevada Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Once we receive the returned item(s), we will either ship you the exchanged item requested or issue you a full refund for the product(s) being returned. This process may take up to two weeks. In some cases where verbal permission has been given to expedite the exchange, we will charge the credit card on file and ship the new item prior to receiving the return. Once the return as been inspected and received a credit will be issued to your credit card.